I have received a wonderful honor. Evita, from Evolving Scenes, has bestowed on me a wonderful award –
If you have not visited her site, please do. She usually posts a beautiful picture each day accompanied with an inspirational message that she composes. She also has tabs to her “Evolving Beings” and “Evolving Wellness”. She is a gifted and talented blogger and I am so honored that she has found me worthy of this award.
Now about the award. You can read all about it on her site, here, but basically seven (7) steps to the award. They are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the seven blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Now for 7 things which you may (or may not) find interesting about me:
1. I love the ocean and living on small islands, but I can’t swim!
2. After a year of being retired and living close to nature I’m selling and moving to California.
3. I will only be bringing what fits in the back of my pickup truck and a few things I’ll mail. Minimal living will become my mantra.
4. The longest I’ve lived in one place at one time (that is place, not a structure) in my entire life is 4 years.
5. I want to go on a round-the-world cruise, although I’ve never been on any cruise so far.
6. I have eaten my last meat meal. I am now a vegetarian.
7. I long to have a daily meditation and yoga practice, but I’m too lazy! 🙂
I am sending this Kreativ Blogger Award to:
1. Kate from Inspired
2. Linda from Frenchless in France
3. Cate from Serendipity
4. Rima from The Hermitage
5. Patti from Welcome to My Universe
6. Heather from Not All Who Wander Are Lost
7. Steph from Paths of Lorien